Letting Love Rise
Easter is a beautiful reminder that Love rose again and will Rise Again every time we open up to allow it to happen ….
How do we open up to allow A Love Rising Moment?
- We focus on the needs of others and release the wants of ego or self. Lesson from the Garden of Gethsemane and the choice The Divine made to Love despite upcoming pain.
- We allow people to make mistakes and still love them through it. Lesson from the last earthly interactions between Judas and Jesus.
- We allow growth through fear and pain. Lesson from Peters denial of Christ and the faithful at the cross.
- We comfort those who are struggling and encourage the fearful that Love will Always Rise Again. Lesson from the tomb to the ladies going there the first Easter Sunday.
- We leave “Peace that passes All understanding” by sharing Love that’s beyond human comprehension. Lesson from the ascension of Christ.
“He asked her, “Woman, why are you crying? Who is it you are looking for?”
Thinking he was the gardener, she said, “Sir, if you have carried him away, tell me where you have put him, and I will get him.” … John 20:15
Prior to this Easter with Corona virus and all the social distancing for many of us this day had a comfort zone problem where it was easy to go through certain traditions. Today we have a beautiful opportunity to Let Love Rise!
Want to read more about that? Check the links below: