Do you want an endless supply of Peace and rest?
Do you want to Know that you will Always be Loved with a Love that is beyond your wildest imagination?
Your personal Peace well!
“Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.” – John 14:27
What does the Peace of Christ look like?
1) All your sin – past, present and future is gone – forgiven and separated as far as the east is from the west! This IS Grace!
2) All the power of sin which is the law is gone from being over you – Love God and Love others starts when you realize the enormity of this gift! This Is Grace!
3) Your connection to God changes at the instant you believe! You are no longer an enemy you are a son and the God of All creation picks you up, puts you in His lap and is your Abba from that moment on And Nothing can separate you from Him! This is Grace!
4) Every moment, breath and thought that comes to you, in you, around you or through you has to get past God first! This is the Peace of Here and Now, just Being in His lap! This is Grace!
The Peace of Christ is a Beautiful and Wondrous Garden to live in and it grows larger and more expansive with each and every realization of the Magnificent nature of His Grace and yet so many who believe in Him fail to be sheltered by His garden!
Why do they miss it?
1) Past worries and guilt, future worries and unrest based on past experiences!
2) Still having the “power of sin”, the law, being their master as opposed to being Freed people by Christ sacrifice!
3) Not fully knowing His power of being in control of ALL things!
4) The number 1 reason is Not believing and accepting that they are this worthy and valuable to God!
His Peace is Always readily available – Not from your current circumstances or effort but from your growing into the reality of Who He is, What He did and Where that places you in God’s kingdom! Spiritual growth is NOT a growth of effort and doing but of understanding and realization!
Care to know more? Take a look, read and enjoy over 600 devotionals at: