What holes are in your soul?
Is there something you can’t seem to attain?
Please read Psalms 23:1
Vs. 1 “The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing.”
Do you ever find yourself saying, “If I only had …?”
Do you wish for isn’t or what could have been?
Does it seem like happiness is just outside your grasp?
Have you ever considered that maybe you have everything that you need right here and now?
The idea that I don’t have everything that I need is another fallacy of the law for righteousness as opposed to Grace. You will never be able to accomplish the law or to do them all.
What do you have right now?
1) A Liberator who has died for you and wants to make you complete.
2) The God of all creation who welcomes you into His presence.
3) The Love from Above that knows no end and nothing; I mean NOTHING can separate you from it.
4) A Light to your path on a spiritual journey if you live by Grace.
5) A light burden and an easy yoke.
6) The God of all creation asking you to give Him all your cares. Trust me- Give them to Him and leave them with Him.
7) A family of people who share your journey and if living Grace-Fully will never judge and always Love!
Don’t Worry- Be Grace-Full!!