“However, to the one who does not work but Trust in God who justifies the ungodly, their Faith is credited as righteousness.” – Romans 4:5
The affects of Trust in God on a human being when looked at on a clinical level Are the single greatest psychological, emotional, spiritual and social healer that has Ever been seen!
What does Trust do in a human being and why can I boldly make the above statement?
1) Trust in God allows total acceptance of the past! He parted your sin as far as the east is from the west – NOT some of it – ALL of it! He will remember your sins NO more! NOT some of them – ALL of them!
2) Trust in God allows Peace about the future! As Trust grows – so grows Peace! This is why the young man who said “Love The Lord your God with all your heart” was told by Jesus, “you are not far from the kingdom of God” – in fact only 8 inches! The man knew in his head but the 8 inches to his heart was too far for him to travel.
3) Trust in God allows Rest in Being Here and Now! Fully knowing that all other times (past and future) are All within the control and power of He Who Loves you beyond compare – a being can Rest in what is!
4) Trust in God allows Acceptance of who and Who – you understand and get that the who you are Here and Now is the who that He Who made All things made you to be, just as you are for this moment in time!
5) Trust in God allows for Total Love from Above of others! Christ sent us to share The Good News of The Gospel – The Good News of The Gospel is LOVE conquers ALL! As Trust grows and self acceptance grows – so grows Love for others and the Peace that only through Him can be Freely given and Freely found!
6) Trust in God allows Grace for self and others to grow! If nurtured this develops into His Glorious Forest of Happiness and Joy beyond measure! Grace is the never ending plunge head first off the high dive by the child of God who has no fear and as their head bobs up they say, “come on in the water is So fine!”
Trust In God with All your heart IS a Growing process – but As it grows it becomes the single Greatest drug, medicine, cure-all and provider of Peace beyond All human comprehension And the provider of Love that is Far beyond and and All human imaginations!
A little meditation to grow:
Breathe in and say:
“Abba grow my”
Breathe out and say:
“Trust in You”