The Way is … From Love
People come into our lives and people leave our lives to move us toward greater love-ability and Love reliance.
Events happen in our lives and we win and lose to move us toward greater love-ability and Love reliance.
This is not always an easy lesson but I have found it to be a great comfort and something that brings me back to the purpose for my life. Keep in mind that this is true for the “good” and the “bad” – in other words the people that we think are “good”, the events we think are “good” and the people and events we think are “bad” are All allowed in our lives at the exact time that they are to move us toward greater love-ability and Love reliance.
With this in mind here are some potential questions that might open up Loves path a little bit more:
1) How does this person or event make me feel?
2) How does that create greater love from me?
3) What does that cause me to fear?
4) How can that fear create a greater sense of Rest in The Divine Lover?
5) In recognizing that fear does it open up a pain spot in my soul that needs recognition and healing?
Remember The Divine Lover is The One that is constantly desiring the life of The Beloved for us – and to have that life is to Rest fearlessly in the Faith of being Loved beyond human comprehension.
“Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.” … Psalm 116:2
Want to read more about this?
#inspiration #inspire #god #love #divinelove #hope #godlovesyou #loveyourself