The spiritual journey will leave anyone on it feeling very odd at times and completely rejected at others.
The simple reason for this is the spiritual journey is based solely on faith while the religious one is half faith at best.
What would the Christmas story look like if we focused on religion?
- Joseph would have divorced Mary.
- Mary would have been stoned or sought some form of abortion.
- John the Baptist never would have been born.
- Due to the first 2 on this list there would be no Christmas.
- We would Not have an image of The Divine as Perfect Love and we would therefore still have an overbearing cosmic policeman idea.
- “The Light of The World” which was, is and always will be Love beyond human comprehension would not even be a glimmer.
- Because the only light would be more religion we would have the two extremes of religion which are ego on a good day and depression on a bad day.
So what makes the difference?
What gets us out of a religious idea of Christmas and onto the GraceFull journey into a healing understanding?
“In him was life, and the life was the light of men.” – John 1:4
“For from his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace. For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.” – John 1:16-17
The GraceFull journey starts by starting to understanding the full value of the “Indescribable Gift” and resting or having faith that “His Grace is sufficient” for you.
Want to dig deeper into this? Click the link below: