Have you ever had a not so fresh day?
What is it that refreshes you?
Do you think it’s the same for others?
Please read Philemon 1:7
Vs. 7 “Your love has given me great joy and encouragement, because you, brother, have refreshed the hearts of the Lord’s people.”
What type of person refreshes you?
What talent or ability do they have that gives you strength?
What was it about Jesus that drew people to Him?
Do you think that the quality that does these things would be worth having in our life?
Paul was refreshed and people were drawn to Jesus because of one simple word LOVE!
How can you refresh others today?
1) Do not judge them! Instead encourage them to peace.
2) Take time to listen and really listen. You don’t have to have an answer just listen.
3) Remember that at the end of this crazy ride called life only LOVE left behind has any value.
4) See the person that has a need as a blessing sent to you from God with a lesson for you.
5) Focus on Loving others more than on your own desires and wants.
Don’t Worry- Be Grace-Full!!