What is spiritual CPR?
Are you still dead?
When do you start to live?
“But because of His great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved.” – Ephesians 2:4-5
Why did God send His Son?
What is God “rich” in?
What did that do for you and me?
To understand the depths of His Grace scratch the surface of His Love.
Just understanding these two verses can unlock a life that is unimaginable any other way. This life includes:
1) A Peace that passes ALL understanding that will flow out of you
2) A purpose in life to Love as He Loved that others want
3) An ability to show mercy that will show others His healing
4) A non-judging attitude that can heal others through you
5) A childlike heart of seeing things for the first time as you learn each moment
6) A never ending journey in which He always walks beside you
7) A joy even in the midst of difficulties because the outcome is sure
8) A thankfulness as you are reminded daily that ALL things are lawful so guilt and shame are gone
Care to begin to see His Great Love for you? Would you like know this life?
Start by finding a time and a place where you probably won’t be disturbed. Take several deep breaths and with every exhale let Him take your stress away. Now just really relax the facial muscles and feel your whole body relax if you can. When you finally feel as relaxed as possible:
Breathe in and say:
“God make me alive”
Breathe out and say:
Keep practicing this till you understand you have nothing to do with what He already did and His gift to you is FREE!
Don’t Worry- Be Grace-Full!!
I am so thankful that the Holy Spirit led me to your site. You are a blessing to me, confirming insights Christ has also led me to. Please continue your work; The battle for souls is so great because Christ’s message is so simple!
Thank you so much sister!
I am so grateful for your encourgament and so very blessed that you come to this site! Yes His message is so very simple and this is what is often forgotten – He came to simple fishermen, He came without a PhD or any special certifications, He came as a humble man, a tradesman that only had Love to give! Thank God His Son and His kingdom are about Love!
Thank you again sister! Please keep sharing and encouraging!