What have You done for me lately?
What work is still going on if you are on a spiritual path?
“Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.” – Ephesians 3:20-21
If you are on a spiritual path you are in God’s university of life and the education doesn’t end until you stop breathing!
This is not an education of guilt and shame for that was taken on the cross. If we listen to His gentle Spirit at work inside of us we grow in ways that are impossible for someone still focused on self.
What does that look like?
1) We become more Loving! God is Love and as such His power IF on a spiritual path is constantly working to create more Love through us.
2) We have less regret, guilt and shame! He took all this nonsense to the cross and as we become more focused on Loving we shift our focus to others and off ourselves.
3) We have less fear! Each and every moment is under His control and power! As a result where ever we are is where He has us for that moment.
4) We think less of tomorrow! As we grow and see that every moment belongs to Him tomorrow becomes less of a worry and more of a faith growing thought.
5) We can forgive more! If every moment in our life is from Him than that person that just allowed you to see something that made you angry is from Him as well right?
His rest is free, His yoke is easy, His burden is light BUT that doesn’t mean the devil isn’t trying to keep you from it!
Stop for a minute. Find a time and a place where you probably won’t be disturbed, close your eyes and just breathe. With every exhale relax a bit more and when you are relaxed:
Breathe in and say:
“Gods power is”
Breathe out and say:
“Is at work Now“
Practice like this until you can rest in the idea and knowledge that He is working and His work is Amazing!!
Don’t worry- Be Grace-Full!!
extremely nice post, i undoubtedly adore this superb web site, carry on it
Thank you very much and please share more.