Unconditional Love ceases to be Unconditional as soon as we attach Any requirements.
While this sounds logical it is all too often played out that we say we are about Devine Love but instead it becomes merely another mortal shove into group think … why is that?
- We are mortal and as such we fall back on our nature, human nature, that says we are right and everyone else is wrong.
We are incapable of Devine Love unless we are accepting The Devine Nature of Grace, which is a state of being aware of The Gift that was given on the cross.
We fall prey to the idea that our efforts = our righteousness instead of “by Grace through Faith” being our righteousness.
To give True Love we Must believe The Truth that sets us “Free Indeed.”
Some helpful thoughts to get us there:
1) “Who am I to judge another mans servant?”
2) “For All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.”
3) “The Gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ”
4) “And this is not from yourselves but from God that no man should boast”
5) “Thanks be to God for His Indescribable Gift.”
Let us choose this day to Be about Being a reflection of His Perfect Love to All by giving His Love.
“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” … John 13:34-35
Want to see this played out and learn how to see it with greater clarity … click the link below …