Until you see the un-see-able, the shallowness of sight will always blur the limited vision you have. This is the invitation of Jesus to get out of the kiddie pool of religion, take a walk on the wild side and dive heart and soul first off the high board! To have all you need – lose all you have and roll the dice of eternity on the Faith of a mustard seed that His Love for you Really Is Deeper than you could ever fathom!
“I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love,” Ephesians 3:16-17
“may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ,” Ephesians 3:18
The journey TO Christ is to bring your guilt, shame, condemnation and pain and give it to Christ, in Faith leaving it with Him and trusting that His sacrifice and Love for you heals it ALL! This is the Power of the cross – you did nothing but give Him your trash and He did Everything to give you Life like you Never could have any other way!
The Journey IN Christ is to Grow in the knowledge of His Unimaginable Love! The Journey IN Christ is to Grow in Rest as Faith in Him lets us see just how Amazing His Love for us IS Here and Now And ALWAYS – Not based on how we “should do” or “should be” but based Solely on our Soul that He Loves beyond human imagination!
The Entire Kingdom of God, All of Heaven and All the Goodness of God is found in two very simple words that we cannot understand – “GODS LOVE” – what makes us unable to understand it is that “GOD IS LOVE” and satan does a really good job of providing false love that trips us up!
How do we dive into The Deep End of His Great Love for us? This has been my journey thus far and while I am no expert – I am Free and Growing, Not stuck and showing:
1. Lose the law – you are no longer under it – this was the first mission of the cross and the meaning of “set the captive Free!”
2. Lose the fear – losing the law causes you to lose fear of God’s wrath buts satan has gotten our society to base its existence on fear. Stop watching the news and anything that produces fear and focus on His Perfect Love that drives out All fear!
3. Gain the understanding – of Who He Is, What He Has done and How He feels about you! The more you grasp your position IN Him, the more His Peace Rest On you, In you and is a contagious element flowing from your very existence!
4. Keep returning to that understanding – stay focused on His Love! Never see the end of it for its endless! Never make it conditional on your actions as that is religious thug thinking and takes away The Joy of the Lord!
5. See others as He sees them – As the knowledge and understanding of His Relentless and inescapable Love continues you grow – As you see the boundless, bottomless, Eternal nature of His Love beyond human imagination for you – let that same Love that He has for you extend to Everyone!
**One practice I have found that makes this Much easier is this – when you see a person you struggle with, Be still and quietly let this phrase go through your mind every time you breathe – “God Loves this person with an Inexhaustible, Eternal and Unconditional Love beyond human imagination just as they are and Not as they should be!”**
My sincerest and deepest prayers are with you and my Hope above All hopes is that you Journey on in The Deep end of His Eternal and Grace-Full Love beyond human comprehension!